RCU Forums - View Single Post - 1/10 RC Formula 1 Cars...lets see'em
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 02:55 PM
Vyger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1/10 RC Formula 1 Cars...lets see'em

@Kramer - Yes that is an F103LM chassis under there. That's one kit that is still an all box stock build. I just haven't had the chance to add any mods to the car yet. Someday I'd love to the TRF LM kit. That was one sweet little chassis.

I've thought about it but it's such a big project to cross reference everything, chassis, parts, hop-ups, bodies, etc, etc. I've been approached by all sorts of people that want to do a book, or a video, or even a nostalgic race like Goodwood or something similar. I've even lent some of them to Tamiya for articles and pictures. The bottom line is, it all boils down to time and I'd rather wrench than write, but maybe someday. If I get around to it I think it would be something easy like an excel sheet type of a deal.

@Narwhal - if you have an F103 why don't you just put the Exotek chassis conversion on it and be done. Unless you want to the Group C/GTP cars. They're nice but they don't really handle as well as you'd think...depending on the surface. Without seeing what's being traded it's sort of difficult to give an opinion.