RCU Forums - View Single Post - Goldwing 30cc, 50cc Aircraft Parts ....>>>
Old 08-24-2012, 05:26 PM
Taz_Hobbies
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Goldwing 30cc, 50cc Aircraft Parts ....>>>

ORIGINAL: kerwin50

So acording to GW that container doesn't exist?
GMP has been very helpful in keeping my Green MX going. I only hope he can continue to do so.
It's funny. I try to go out on a limb and try to do something positive and looks like guys trying to bash my efforts! I never said the "container" was from GW. If you all must know, it was a container, as in a storage container (think construction type connex box) full of complete kits that myself and 2 other folks were going to separate the kit parts, repackage and sell the parts to hobbyists who needed parts, including my own customers. It was a large hobby shop in the midwest who was dumping the GW line and wanted to get dollar for dollar of the kits. The man said, and I quote "I will NEVER allow that garbage in my store ever again".

It is simply amazing to me that an idea turned into a little witch hunt! Calling GW, asking about a container.... Are you guys kidding me?
I almost spent an obscene amount of cash to secure those kits... and now it seems the very folks I was trying to do that for, are trying to dig up something, as if I did something wrong or told a fib.

Truth be known... the company who ended up with it all is reasonably well known and I am sure some of you have done business with them.