RCU Forums - View Single Post - Ofna Jammin CRT.5 1/12 Truggy Build Thread and E-Conversion
Old 08-30-2012, 05:35 AM
Eman77

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Ofna Jammin CRT.5 1/12 Truggy Build Thread and E-Conversion

SyCo - I agree. It's a very nice quality kit, excellent price. Thanks for the heads up on it too, you got me started. It's weird to me too that they include both chassis and the "conversion" kit (parts, etc) to install on the longer one. Guess what's going on ebay when I'm done? But I'm guessing there are a hundred others doing the same thing.

Cumquat - nice coupon! I got one too when I registered with Ofna, but it didn't apply to sale items like this kit. Ah well.

Later I'll be updating/posting links to the e-conversion items (part numbers straight from SyCo's info) so all that info is contained here too.

One other side note - when I was messing with the diff, I tried taking the drive cups out just to see how it fits together, and I couldn't pull it from the ring gear (or on the other side, from the diff housing). I pulled pretty firmly, but no go. I left it at that, since I didn't HAVE to pull them off. They must be in there tight!