RCU Forums - View Single Post - East Coast Pattern Championships
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 03:55 PM
svrcp
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: East Coast Pattern Championships

Thank you Larry K. and the Fredericksburg Area RC CLub for having this contest. Also thank to Chris from F3A Unlimited along with NVRC for their surport with contest. We had a good turn out in all classes. Sportman with 4 that was great to them flying it was a close race to the finish in this class,first place was settle early on. The other places were close with a couple of changes, it took the 6th round to set it up. Three in Imt. and 4 in advance which also was a close going in to the 6th round . Master (5)was another one that took all 6 round before it was finish.FAI with 4.
Saturday started out windy with three round flown on the west runway then we move over to the east runway for the 4th round. The club arranged some good food for Saturday evenning dinner. Most of the pilot stay for it and some good time get together. Sunday morning was a complete diffence in weather. NO WIND thats a first . I had taken out the Griffin of Chris to fly it Sunday morning but a few mintues be me flight I had a change of mind. It was so nice that I had to run and put the Prolog together and fly it , haven't had a chance to fly in contest without wind with it. Had to see how I could do with it. On the 6 th round I flew the Griffin did good with also but didn't notice til later on after contest I flew it on wrong setting.

This contest is in a good field and area hopefully we can do again next year.
See all you D2 pilots in a couple of weeks at Wilson Salem contest.

Jr
D2