RCU Forums - View Single Post - STRETCHING A HULL...IS IT POSSIBLE ??? Old Graupner Systems Cat build
Old 09-21-2012, 12:05 PM
colosus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: STRETCHING A HULL...IS IT POSSIBLE ??? Old Graupner Systems Cat build

Yea i know...i listened to you all...but when you got a bug its almost impossible to let someone tell you otherwise...

I want the Systems Hull from Expresscraft but i dont have that cash, plus it needs a lot of mods to make it like the Reporter Cat, which i can do, plus the price of the hull is almost the hardware needed for this Graupner Cat what with it being twin motor, twin controllers and twin stingers...and then Expresscrafts cat is bigger meaning bigger hardware meaning double the money..just aint got that cash..not yet any way..

So while i research an accurate wooden base plan of a Cougar Cat, i will build this one with twin motors and do tests', i will be making adjustments to the sharpness of the underside and get it running fast, think of this as your Days of Thunder Beta.. then afterwards we can all have a laugh...hehe
If i came across some money then i would buy the expresscraft Cat and do the changes to the deck...as i would have time to save up for the hardware lol.