RCU Forums - View Single Post - Frustrated and confused
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 10:39 AM
Buckblackhoof

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Frustrated and confused

In the past few months i have gotten a small collection of R/C helicopters, two of them are the syma s107, and the other is from a local retailer called kopter krazy. amazingly besides for the syma being infared and the other being the old standard control. every thing is exactly the same.

but anyways, i am pretty certain that i am having problems with the gyro's on all of them. the syma has the remote function of adjusting on the controller, and the other is built in and did extreamly well. but now, all of them are acting up, heres what they are doing

the kopter krazy one will fly, and it stays straight but goes around in a circle, its crazy and im not sure why its doing this.

but the syma ones i have, they refuse to lift off, and when i adjust the gyro control to one side, the power on the helicopter turns way down, and when i adjust it the other way, the power on the copter goes up.

after playing with them, im more then certain its the gyro, but i have no idea how to fix this. anyone have any input and possibly a video link on how to fix this?