RCU Forums - View Single Post - 2nd Chinese Stealth fighter J-31 Ist flight
Old 11-12-2012, 12:20 PM
FalconWings
My Feedback: (57)

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts
Default RE: 2nd Chinese Stealth fighter J-31 Ist flight

ORIGINAL: FenderBean

we have had problems with china hacking into classified stuff the past few years and taking this type of info. You would be amazed at how often the military is attacked in this manner. [:'(]
ORIGINAL: FalconWings

ORIGINAL: Ram-bro

what makes you think it isnt? They have obviously stolen the basic platform of the F22, what makes you think they dont have the other parts of the platform? The only thig lacking on this jet I believe is the ability for supercruise and thrust vectoring.....at least that is the last I have heard
Because I read, read, and read and it seems the western consensus is that China does not have the capability of producing the software and hardware required to support Stealth Capability. Stealth is not only being invisible to radar, it is also having the ability to communicate, target, and share information with your combat system wihtout becoming a red spot on the enemy's radar. It is here where I'm sure China is 20 years behind. With the help from Russia, maybe knowk it down to 10 years.
I agree but we also missclassify so much BS as "secret". It would take them ages to figure out what the hell they are looking at.
Hey, for all I know, the torque of the retaining bolts on the wheels of a Humvee could be classified, as it deals with Mil hardware. Imagine how much crap like that they must be stealing. Chances of actually obtaining something valuable are very small, unless of course, someone is helping them.