RCU Forums - View Single Post - Can you build my Hydro-Atmospheric Assisted Machine 4 £20k
Old 11-13-2012, 07:09 PM
HAAM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Can you build my Hydro-Atmospheric Assisted Machine 4 £20k

ORIGINAL: mr_matt

You spend page after page saying this does not violate the 2nd law and then you say this in the last paragraph:

Therefore the system has doubled the output without input cost. This has important implication because HAAM could become a self-sustaining and energy providing system. For example assume both fans in the figure has an output efficiency of 60%. Hydro-atmospheric side of HAAM doubles it to 120%. Use 100% to feed back the system and put the other 20% for any use. Theoretically this is possible.

"Energy providing system" violates the first law of thermodynamics if this is a closed system you are describing. Why don't you just build one yourself if it is so straightforward. 2 ducted fans and 10 dollars worth of PVC pipe.
Thank you for taking time to reply.

As you see a fan has two outputs, one is a lower pressure at the front which is not used or not useable. The other one is a higher pressure output at the back, which is used to push the fan forward. The fan works only to generate higher pressure output a the back. The front output doesn't cost any input. If the fan keep both outputs equal,two of themcan be made a self-sustaining and energy providing with the expolitation of the front output. This doesn't violate second law of thermodynamics. Please read it again.

I have already bought all the components, two EDFs, two spead controllers, radio control, battery and a voltage regulators. I will make the model by myself if no one else did it soon.

Best Regards