RCU Forums - View Single Post - Official HPI Savage Flux XS thread...
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 04:56 AM
cumminspower5.9
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official HPI Savage Flux XS thread...

ORIGINAL: t9dragon

ORIGINAL: cumminspower5.9

Not too shabby. I have it up for the season, unless we have like 2-4 inches of snow. That's all this thing will go in, but I bet will still just spin. Got a list of parts to get for next season, new antennae, front and rear diff bevel gears, drive cups, new unpainted body. How has yours been T9?
Kool....

ours have been sitting for about 2 months just haven't had the time to go play with them... Plus my son decided to play football this fall so their went my Saturday's, it is starting all over again.. LOL.. my oldest son played football for 7 years (now a freshman in college).. so hopefully in the next 2 weeks the weather will be nice and give me some sunny weather to play...

Oh cool. Yea the winter months will be pretty boring for me. I was planning on building an Ofna Lx2e but finances don't allow it right now. So I'm just going to build up the XS and make it nice again, atleast for a little while lol. This will sound crazy, but I was thinking of putting an *gulp* Integy front bumper on it for looks. Suprisingly I rarely roll the XS or hit things, so I think it will do fairly well. Tower has a brushed aluminum and anodized blue one which would look nice.