RCU Forums - View Single Post - Horizon Hobby Service
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2012, 04:58 PM
bhady

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Horizon Hobby Service

I recently sent my old JR XP652 TX and a JRP J649 PCM Rx to Horizon Hobby for service. The it was about time to replace the memory battery in the TX. The Rx had been damaged in a high speed crash (my fault). It was found that the T-R gimbal in the Tx was broken, my guess this occurred in shipping. The gimbal is no longer available as a replacment part, but the Service Tech. found parts and was able to rebuild it. The memory battery was also replaced. The receiver was found to bve severly damaged, and is nso longer available, however the Tech again managed to locate one in the Sersvice Dept. The crystal was also ruined and had to be replaced also. On 12-124-12, I received my Tx and Rx back from Horizon Hobby, an invoice packed inside the box indicated that this was all done at NO CHARGE! The turn around time from the day I shipped to the date of receipt was ten days! Horizon has again shown it's commitment to Customer Service, which can possibly only be equalled, but not exceded. Thank you Horizon Hobby.
bhady