RCU Forums - View Single Post - What are some must have rc's.
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2012, 12:48 AM
Haddi Taha

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: What are some must have rc's.

ORIGINAL: HerrSavage

To the powerplant, maybe(clutch, basically, and the occasional needle adjustment.. But tuning is a learning curve, the mastering of which makes the hobby more rewarding.. Once you know what you're doing, it's not high maintenance..) But there's a hell of lot of maintenance with electric to the power source - the batteries.. - and peripheral stuff. Talking mostly about soldering.. (another learning curve I have ahead of me, but don't feel like bothering with just now..)
Not much maintencence to the electric power souce, just buy the motor/esc/batteriers/chargers, put on the right connecters if they are not matching, install and your ready to go. You might have to fiddle with low voltage cutoffs and stuff like that but nothing major.

I have been considering a nitro for a while, but haven't got the push, mainly because if I do, then it will have to be something of decent quality (which costs more) and I forsee myself stumped on tuning.

If I get the final push I will make a thread on it and am considering the tt eb4 s3