RCU Forums - View Single Post - Back in the hobby. I want a good BL Truggy.
Old 12-27-2012, 03:19 PM
MGT

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Back in the hobby. I want a good BL Truggy.

Ahh ok that makes sense! I wonder if the st4 has a 13t pinion then. Herrsavage how is the 50,000 wt in the center diff doing? Do your front tires balloon like crazy or is it more balanced?

I'll sleep on the esc swap and continue to research on it and the trug. I thought the lipo technology might of been hype but they weren't to much more money, jut a few bucks per pack. How much runtime will 5000mAh give me in a stock st4? That's marketing for ya. Lol.

I'll have some time to go through a few things and lock tight some of the screws you mentioned.

I think we're getting some snow this week and I'm not risking getting it wet. In the meantime today I started to tear into my Revo topping off fluids and completely tore apart the engine. It was pretty gummed up from sitting, but still nice and shiny inside (only has a 1/2 gallon through it after break in so it's like new). Since I sold my Digital radio I don't have a receiver in the Revo anymore. I was thinking of getting another receiver that the st4 comes with if I can sync it to the radio. I would like to hold off until summer to drop the money on something like a radio.

You guys have been helpful, I'll be sure to post vids and pictures as time progresses.