RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Tanker in Florida
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 06:53 AM
Dandelion5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: New Tanker in Florida

Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback!
Wade - thanks for the info.  I ordered my tanks from Matomart in Canada, so I believe they have the upgraded gears...3:1 I think?  I know they are metal, though I haven't actually opened the units up to see yet.

Paul - awesome, you're in town.  Maybe we should look at getting the nucleus of a club going ourselves in the future.  Contact me via email and we'll get together sometime.  I might know a couple places to for battlefields.

Swath - thanks for the info, I'll keep it in mind for sure.

Shark - I saw somewhere that's there's someone in Cocoa too.  As I said to Paul, maybe us Florida guys could get our own club going.  Orlando is Central to all (how convenient for me...lol).  Maybe one day I can get a trip together to Danville... I doubt it will be soon, but who knows... wife... (clears throat)..

Dan - thank you so much for your thread.  I'm definitely interested.  I need to research a little as to what radio I want.  So I order the DBC3 and it's pretty much just a plug in once I disassemble the Tiger?  What about the DBU?  Do you sell that or do I need to get that from David?

Also, I'm having a small issue with my Tiger I, it seems like the left track is running faster than the right... more noticably when the battery is less charged or is depleting.  Any ideas?  I can work with it with the trim, but it's sometimes significant.