RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Builder just join the forum!!
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 05:04 AM
KaP2011
My Feedback: (17)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: New Builder just join the forum!!

ORIGINAL: builder8319

Hello Everyone, My name is Chris Campbell, If You dont know me you will here more about me from magazines, and web sites, I am a top builder of some of the best flying birds out there, I do builds, repairs, and engine rebuilds, and engine work. my web site is www.rcairplanebuilders.com I would like to get to know you if you love the fly as much as I do. I fly scale and giant scale gas planes as well as sport planes. looking forward to you emails.

Chris Campbell,Best Choice of R/C Plane building in the USA!
Chris, I understand what you're trying to do here. You're wanting to introduce yourself and your business.If you want to make the best impression you should, at the very least, proof read your website. (And your post!) Correct spelling and grammer are important if you're trying to impress people.Also you should know the difference between building a kit and assembling an ARF. Attention to detail is very important in both building and assembling. If you don't take the time to proof read your own website, you're not going to make a good impression.

In fact, it's too late, you've blown it.