RCU Forums - View Single Post - Flaps on a AR7010...9303
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 08:31 AM
Checklst

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flaps on a AR7010...9303

Sorry to bother you guys but for some reason I can't seem to get flaps to operate on a 120 lite with my 9303 converted to Spektrum 2.4. I have AR7910 DCMX receiver. I have the(2) ailerons servos working fine one servo coupled to AUX 2 working fine My rudder and elevator are single servos working so I still have AUX 1 and Gear channel left........I just can't seem to to assign Aux1 or gear to the flap switch, to use the flaps on the 120 lite.

I started on a fresh plane channel on the 120 lite because I knew with the seven channel receiver I knew would loose crow and some of the flap to elevator mixes......I did not use most of these mixes anyway. My manual is not me helping much.

Most searches I have done are using 8 and 9 channel using Aux 3&4 tying them to flap switch..............This AuX 1 seems to the most problematic in the screens the Aux 1 not listed as a choice in the menu screens I am usually in.

I am so use to doing this with 9 channel receivers and downloaded instruction from you guys.........I feel stupid as to why this 7 channel is frustrating me so.