RCU Forums - View Single Post - CP Leo V2 F3A 110
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 10:35 PM
PatternFlyer
My Feedback: (182)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CP Leo V2 F3A 110

Flyer88,
Please, take a lot of pictures. I would like to see pictures of firewall area, inside of fuselage and if possible inside of fuselage tail section.
If you are an NSRCA member, I woukd recommend a building progress article.

ORIGINAL: Flyer88

ORIGINAL: BTerry

ORIGINAL: PatternFlyer

It still has those basic control horns for a plane that costs $550?
How much was BJ's Monolog 110?
Looks ok. Wish the canopy area was taller. Adjustable H stab angle is what I've thought of doing about 10 years ago with BeatOn 90.
CMP improved a lot, but still lacks on quality. A local guy had firewall area broke out on a 50 size mustang. Not strong enough firewall. Not easy to repair either.

Anyone doing a review for K-Factor?
I wondered the same thing about the price. The plane looks very nice, but I can get a BJ Craft Monolog 110 for quite a bit less ($245 right now) from F3AUnlimited: http://www.f3aunlimited.com/webstore...roducts_id=533

In defence of the Leo it does have an adjustable stab and independant elevator servos. Where as the BJ has only one elevator servo and no adjustments from what I saw, not to mention the weird landing gear.

And the hardware is something I swap out reguardless. I like using Sullivan stainless control horns on my pattern planes with Dubro clevises and Hanger 9 titanium links.

Ordered one...see how it looks when it arrives ??