RCU Forums - View Single Post - My R/C body collection
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2013, 02:14 PM
speeddemon32

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My R/C body collection

ha ha ha,,,, I know, so close!!!
man, its amazing the technology that has changed! why go Nitro, when you got LiPo. lol.

I was into electric when I was a kid, manual servo controlled speed controls on a RC10. then electronic speed controls
then i got back into it again when I was in high school, Losi Street weapon
then Nitro a few years ago, Nitro TC3 baby!
and now back to electric, but wow has the technology changed! brush-less, Lipo, sheese!

all those bodies were fun. I was just looking at all of them. reminiscing. wishing I had a batter camera at the time! the picture I just posted was taken with my SMARTPHONE!!! WAY nicer than the camera that I used to take all those pictures with. one of my post I even attached pictures from my camera phone at the time.... talk about poor quality!
It's amazing how much better all those bodies looked in person. especially the later ones. all the detail was lost with the crappy camera. lol.

anyways, point being, what a change there has been since I have been out of it. This Traxxas rally is so impressive! i couldnt get over how awesome it is out of the box, then to add lipo, wow! had so much fun with this car I started looking into another, one for the track.

this RC8.2e is extremely impressive!!! on the street it is fun, maybe not as fun as the rally, but fun. but then you take her to the track, this is where she shines. the right set of tires for the track and holy crap! even a novice driver like myself could somewhat look like he knows what he's doing!