RCU Forums - View Single Post - Greyhound shipped plane, LOST! , HELP!
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 07:41 AM
Warbirdguy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Greyhound shipped plane, LOST! , HELP!

Hey Denny, that sounds great! I have used them alot in the past but after what you went through, I had to rethink how I ship. I too have stopped taking paypal from persons I dont know. I have a friend in my area that sold a turbine to who he thought was in Florida but turns out he lives out of country and only used a shipping complany in Florida. He paid with paypal and now says he never got the engine, then he said he did and it was a mix up with the bank, excuses on and on but basically, my friend is out $2500 and will probably never see it cause PayPal backed up the purchaser even though, as you did, he had all the emails and shipping tracking numbers to back up his claim, they still went with the buyer.

Anyways, Im sure your plane you originaly sold is either in your customers garage or ended up in one of those unclaimed baggage sales somewhere.

Who knows. But at least maybe the exposure from forums like this one finally put enough pressure on Greyhound to change the way they do business.

I have a byron F16 that I will be shipping when sold and will give greyhound another shot

Jamie aka WBG