RCU Forums - View Single Post - Roger Purcell's Scream Machine!!
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 03:49 PM
screamrp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Roger Purcell's Scream Machine!!

Hi from Roger Purcell ; I too have been having health issues for serveral months, Flu first of all, now fighting prostate cancer hopefully to a quick end. !! So I totally dropped off of RC Universe for a while.
As far as full size Scream Machine ( Fuel version Plane ) Templates, laser drawings etc., I have none right now and probably will not bother with the full size fuel plane templates anymore. // What I do have ready to be mailed out at anytime, are the TEMPLATES for the Scream Machine REAPER ELECTRIC which is a 15% scaled down version of the fuel Scream Machine, plushas been highly modified tobecome a custom high speed Electric fully aerobatic sport plane. // It is justas fast as the Fuel version, and with my newest setup will out run the fuel poweredDub-Jett 50, or a Nelson powered Scream Machine. It is no beginner plane period, and you needto be a very good scratchbuilder to take it on even with my step by step directions and photos. // This is all I can offer people right now, and the Templates can be found on CRAIGSLIST or email me at [email protected].
I personally went to ALL ELECTRIC in 2007' and never looked back. You can go to GOOGLEand type in screammachineplanes all one word, this will take you to my YOU-TUBESite where you canwatch several videos. However, I'm no longer offering the MINI REAPER to anyone else, due to being very hard to build, super high speedand dangerous to all in the wrong hands. Life expectency was usually about 10to 30 seconds. !!!! - thanks for reading Roger Purcell The King of Scream