RCU Forums - View Single Post - Greyhound shipped plane, LOST! , HELP!
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 05:16 AM
Luchnia
My Feedback: (21)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Greyhound shipped plane, LOST! , HELP!

ORIGINAL: wahoo
After all the bad mouthing of Greyhound for how long in this thread.... ? I'm truly glad you guys are beginning to see the light.
I do wonder if you would have this same opinion if you had some of the problems that many of these other folks have shared that are out of a lot of money and have no planes?

I had very good luck with Greyhound, yet I only had one plane shipped to me that way. Now was it trouble free? Absolutely not. I had to stay on the shipment every step of the way and the terminal was often in the dark about it. It all depended on who you talked to if you were going to get any assistance.

I figured the way around this was to get to know someone working at the terminal. I was able to connect with a person at the terminal into keeping an ever watching eye out for it and consistantly going over or getting someone to go and look for a "large box" about such and such a size.

The first thing I did was got the lady's name and I would consistantly ask for her when I called so that she was "in the know" about what I was looking for and also felt that she was truly helping me get in getting my package.

I called her each day until she knew me well enough that when a package that large came in she immediately contacted me, otherwise I am not so sure my experience would have been a good one. This is just my experience with one plane shipped via Greyhound.