Thread: .
View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 06:39 PM
ravill
My Feedback: (11)

Received 90 Likes on 72 Posts
Default RE: .

ORIGINAL: quist

If you haven't noticed, Clay erased all of his posts in this thread. My guess is his boss told him not to associate with this group. I cant say that I would blame them. What did Monster do to deserve this grief? I know Best in the West Jet Ralley was looking at a lot of support from Monster this year, that is now gone.

I hope that Coachella Valley RC allows this small event to continue. Everyone that was there had a good time. Maybe next year they could limit the amount a jets that a single pilot can bring to allow space for more pilots. Unless you were there you wouldn't understand how limited the pit space is. It is very rough desert off of the paved area.
I'm sorry if "Monster" got their feelings hurt. I don't know them, the owner, Clay or anyone! I don't really care if that I didn't get invited and, now, probably never will!! Guess what?! I'm going to continue to keep flying like I always have!!

If Monster wants out now, then why all the super secret, only the cool guys (this last part was implied in the wording of this thread, and it was funny!) get to fly here?

Meh... I'll continue to drink "monster", "rockstar", "red bull" just like I did before.

I don't like it when my friends get put into uncomfortable positions. If Joe C (MY friend) gets hurt then that sucks. Joe, we were just funnin' that last (only cool guys got invited to the "monster event") part of this thread. No harm intended to you. I would've thought using any other energy drink to make some fun the same.

And Barry, Dantley is your biggest proponent up in these parts, he puts out the good word on Kingtech around here. And he's just a regular non sponsored dude, like most of us up here.