RCU Forums - View Single Post - Here's A Simple & FREE First Foam Build Plan! (Part 2)
Old 03-20-2013, 09:42 AM
critterhunter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Here's A Simple & FREE First Foam Build Plan! (Part 2)

Hey all, been a while since I've logged in. Other hobbies have kept me out of RC for the last year or so, but with spring am looking to scratch that itch again here. Hope all is well with you guys. Life's been getting great for me as of late. God has blessed me. Am now working in the HVAC trade I went to school for and training as a service tech. Always was a passion of mine to fix/repair stuff and troubleshoot electrical issues on cars and such. Figured might as well do what I love to do, and being on the road somewhere new every day meeting new people and seeing new sites has me really loving that aspect of it as well. Still in training so the hours aren't all that much yet but that will come.

Hope all is well and shoot me a PM or chime in here with how life has been treating you and any new projects you are working on. This plane design to this day is my favorite. With some small changes in dimensions and stuff I pretty much got what I want in an RC plane. Very durable, and will huge the air with good traction even at low speeds.