RCU Forums - View Single Post - My
Thread: My
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 06:09 AM
The Real Dogman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: My

Can you get a picture of what you are trying to say. I have few brushless systems in scx10 chassis with no interference

ORIGINAL: BKoz559

HELP ME PLEASE!

I finally have a brushless crawler system for my Dingo and am working on installing it into the truck. I'm using an Integy 34.5T sensored 1100KV motor and a Losi sensored ESC. That's all well and good; the issue is that the end of the motor interferes with the nut of one of the bolts that secures the upper link to the chassis rail. If I raise the transmission about an 1/8 of an inch then it should miss it. I've seen plenty of videos online of others who have installed brushless motors in their SCX10s but no one seems to mention the motor touching that screw.

Is this a common problem? Can I flip the transmission or something? Otherwise I'll visit the hardware store and purchase longer screws and stack some washers between the transmision case
and the center chassis plate. While this will work, it looks cheesy and there has to be a better way. How do others install brushless 540 cans in the SCX10 chassis?