RCU Forums - View Single Post - LETS SAVE SIG BEFORE THEY GET SWALLOWED BY THE BIG TWO!!!
Old 04-03-2013, 12:43 PM
kman712
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: LETS SAVE SIG BEFORE THEY GET SWALLOWED BY THE BIG TWO!!!

I cut my RC teeth on SIG kits, starting with the original SIG Kadet long before there was a Mark II. I have built many of their kits over the years and loved everyone of them. I just finished a Hog Bipe and as soon as weather permits, I will be flying it every chance I get. I have built and flown many of their kits and always been happy with the results. They did go through a rough period a while back when Hazel sold the company to a larger concern, but the current ownership has restored the quality and reputation that we have known to be SIG. One of the best flying planes they have is the Kavalier. This airplane is easy to fly and so much fun I just can't describe it. I have built two (which I no longer have) and still have a kit on the shelf to build another one. They fly better than a stick and look better too!

I have net the owners at the Toledo show and they know what they are doing, so I don't think the company will fold anytime soon. I am really pleases that there is a new website that sells SIG kits. I have visited the site and it is well done. The link is in a post just a few above this one, check it out. I love Horizon and their quality products, but when looking for a kit to build I always think of SIG first. If you haven't built one of their kits, give one a try, you will love the experience. Their instructions are top of the line.

I know we will see this company around for a long time to come.

Build 'em, fly 'em, have fun but remember to always land with the canopy side up!