RCU Forums - View Single Post - CP Leo V2 F3A 110
View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 07:41 AM
Kevin Cox

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CP Leo V2 F3A 110

I got mine back in early Nov. for 330. The model now has 6+ flights, crappy midwest weather. The build was pretty much by the book except for the tail wheel hardware was a joke and since I used a heavier motor I installed a battery tray, which the manual made no mention of. I also added wing adjusters and it is true that the horizontal is adjustable.

The model flies great and lands like a dream but I am still trimming it. The problem spot has been the landing gear. The left wheel seems to like to leaving the model after takeoff, this is despite having a bit of thread locker on it so I will rework those later. The mounts for the carbon fiber landing gear are sorta weak and I cracked one but my simple mod appears to have strengthened it enough. None of the carbon fiber gear holes are drilled out and I wasn't expecting that. The canopy, while it has, what appears to be an OK latching mechanism, it flew off the model in flight. My thinking is their must be an enough flex in the fuselage to allow it to pop off so I tape it for now.