Sounds dodgy to me...

A) Bid Increments

Minimum Bid Increments:
$1 - $200 $10
$200 - $1,000 $20

$1,000 - $2,000 $50
$2,000 - $10,000 $100
$10,000 & Over $250
Larger increments may be used if floor bidders allow.

6.35% Connecticut Sales tax on all purchases

Shipping will be calculated at $10 per box plus the estimated cost of shipping and insurance. Actual costs above estimate will be the responsibility of the buyer, Damage to lots in transit is not NETTE's responsibility.

There is a 14% buyer.s premium, which will be added to all auction purchases.

we do not accept bids below $50.

Stuff that!!!!
what the... they don't accept bids under $50 but for under $1000 rthe increments $10-20?

site sounds dodgy as hell, and makes ebay seem reasonable
You need to read the rules again. ONLINE bids only start at $50.00. Floor bidding can start at $1.00 and if floor bids don't get above $25.00 any online bidder cannot get in. Good for the floor bidders. Most online bidders will be going after the tin toys and musical instruments and those will probably start at $50.00.
'The bid increments are typical. With 700 lots and dealing with $1.00 or $5.00 increments you would be there WAY too long to finish everything.

This does not appear to be a LIVE online auction but rather a way for bidders to leave a bid on an item via the internet(you can also "leave" bids via email, phone and fax). Looks like you can update your bid prior to auction start but when the auction starts you can't update it anylonger and online, phone, email, fax bidding is closed. That's they way it looks to me.
You should call them to verfy but I don't think they have live online bidding as the auction is underway.