Old 05-03-2013, 06:47 PM
maustin
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hacker A 60 7S V2

ORIGINAL: gaRCfield

ORIGINAL: maustin

ORIGINAL: gaRCfield

A lot of us have the radio set to something like 50% power at 25% stick, maybe even higher then that. The throttle curves generally look incredibly steep at first/most of the way, then taper off flat near the top end.

I don't remember what my settings are at, but it's almost easier to not use all 9 points. 5 would be plenty until you get a good feel for the setup, and you can add more points later.
I've thought of this but it seemed pretty extreme but maybe not. My hesitation on trying was what goes up fast will come down fast and be hard to control for smooth flight. Maybe I'll setup this as a seperate curve on a open mode switch for testing. Right now I fly in cruise mode at 3/4 throttle. If you can post your throttle curve % when you get a chance I sure would appreciate.
Thanks !!
maustin
Some good info here: http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_10...m.htm#10751065
There is a link to another thread. DaveL is a fantastic pilot and I greatly value his input. CMoulder has a 9pt throttle curve in there which I assume is from the SD10G.
Thanks Joe, I checked the info on the link and copied that curve to try. Looks much different than anything I've tried so I'll let you know the results tomorrow.