RCU Forums - View Single Post - Taigen Tanks
Thread: Taigen Tanks
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 02:41 PM
philipat

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default RE: Taigen Tanks

Artistic Hobbies, thanks for the information about the 2.4 GHz board.  How does it accommodate the US tanks (Pershing and Bulldog)?  My Bulldog's tail lights have a white plug at the end of their wires.  I bought it several years ago; so, it was still the RX-13 at the time.  The newer RX-18 lost the plug on the board for the tail lights.  I think that I've seen a side plug on the 8-pin plug you mention that goes on the upper hull.  Is that how the Taigen does their US tanks, too?

The PzIII in the pictures looks like it is using the same lower metal hull as the Asiatam PzIII.  It's a really nice setup with metal running gear and torsion suspension.  I agree that I'd love to a metal hull for the PzIV.  It would be simpler to manufacture since there aren't any torsion bars to add.  And it would be a great opportunity to correct the placement of the 4 return roller and the height of the sprocket.  I want Ausf G parts, too.  Really, that's just same muzzle brake as the StuG III...but in a metal barrel and brake that support airsoft.

I like the "kit" concept in place for the Tiger.  It has a lot of options that can be chosen...like a buffet of parts.    Do that for the others.