RCU Forums - View Single Post - Goldberg Extra 300
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 06:30 AM
Cyberwolf
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Goldberg Extra 300

Karol I still use a couple of stand oz in mine 2 for the elev and If I remember right one on the throttle. The rudder and ailerons I went a little more grunt on especially with the pull pull set up.
I see the GB Sukhoi was mentioned *S* I still have two of them. One is pristine(BLU&WHITE) and has only a very few flights on it and the other is been flown allot but still looks good(BLACK&WHITE), it wound up with a 30 DLE and that's just to much engine weight wise for it I feel. The plane flew the best with an 160 OS 2 stroke.
BTW I did change out the silver canopy for a clear one as soon as it came in..We had a little issue with the paint on the original one *LOL* I also finished the bottom blue stripes on the elevators too.

As far as the 2 planes flying the same they don't! The early model Sukhoi was famous for dropping a wing on landings and it didn't really care which one,sort of hard to watch for. Now the later improved kit with the gear in the fuse and the different wing design is much better for not wanting to drop a wing at slower speeds.
Those two planes (Extra&Suk)do fly close to each other I would give each there own depending on what maneuver a person is doing at the time. I have Allot of plane's more than most but the GB Sukhoi is still by far one of the best if not the best to do a blender.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	He97247.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	70.9 KB
ID:	1882825   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dy77961.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	1882826   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hm22791.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	82.4 KB