RCU Forums - View Single Post - DLA 56
Thread: DLA 56
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2013, 07:10 PM
Gabrielsande

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: DLA 56

Well dude!,when you are repairing engines since you are 13, and you own a car repair service and accident repair centre, and you deal with all sort of problems in some very complex engine rebuilding

With the years you learn what is good and what is bad, when you build a custom car you learn you way from mistakes, and when something goes wrong you make sure to correct that to avoid future problems So I know how to bolt on properly one of these big boys toy engines!.

So just comparing both engines pictures to me is the evidence they did it wrong it might be ok for years just flying a big scale job around, but extreme 3d no thanks to me, the only dle I saw with the same problem was after a huge crash, no dle had this trouble just flying around.

I'm not a big fan of any particular brand. I own few of them  SAito, OS, Crrc pro,DA, ASP, Enya, DLE, Irvine, Thunder tiger, Super tigre, magnum,Some good some bad some very good.

So I am quite open  to try anything, but when you look in a forum like this and you find some people having this problem why bang my head against the wall?

I'm the guy who enjoys the weekend flying!, learning to fly better and enjoying my pals sharing a nice time, I had to solve more than enough mechanical problems during my week so Im not happy if I'm flying something what I know could fail at any time and what is worse mate, is the safety aspect .

So closetguy seems like you are taking this a bit personal, I'm not saying your engine is crap, even I might buy one to bolt to an old airframe and give it a go, but If I can decide and the price difference to me is not a problem, I think should be my decision to make.

Some people some times say forums are good but they could consume time and headaches and I know now why.