RCU Forums - View Single Post - Before you buy from Troy Built Models read this
Old 07-15-2013, 07:42 PM
CAL767Capt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Before you buy from Troy Built Models read this

"I too would like to have TBM come here and give their side. I sent them a link to this thread in hopes he would come here and give some sort of explanation. The only thing I've gotten so far is the one short email. If there was some type of family problem or medical emergency I will gladly accept their explanation...."

(Still figuring out the 'BB' code, for this site...)

Your post(s) have been eminently fair, and it is obvious that you (the customer) have bent over backwards, to reach a breaking point in this matter.

I noted your restraint in your posts (admirable), and appreciate the INFO you provide, as well. I have perused the "TBM" site, and have seen their YouTube videos. Like you (a bit more than 30 years in the hobby, but not to quibble0 I too have purchased my share of ARFs, in the past. Usually, just for a 'quick satisfaction' to bide time while a build is still in progress.

THESE sorts of threads, and persional experience stories, are valuable to us all. Thanks.

(PS: Sig, while not in their hey-day any more, still have a number of great products. I mourn the loss of Byron Products, though...and, yes, I realize that even THEY have their detractors, but NOT in terms of the Customer Service....!!)

Regards, Tim