RCU Forums - View Single Post - This site is run very unprofessionally and is really looking like a joke!!
Old 08-16-2013, 07:31 AM
Iflyglow
My Feedback: (79)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default This site is run very unprofessionally and is really looking like a joke!!

I have tried for a week to contact anybody that can do something to fix my account to no avail. Not one frickin responce from anybody. I have submitted trouble tickets, started a thread in the market place forums and even pm messaged individual's from the administrater to the mod of the market place with no responce. My account was charged $50 for an add that was duplicated (6) times do to a glitch when I submitted it. I got the error 500 screen, and every time I tried to get past it, it added another copy of the add. Now they froze my account since the cc number will not go through. This was the only way I could figure out how stop the charges since nobody on this site is contactable. I am starting to think the charges are a scam. Now I am getting emails of offers that are being made on the one copy of the listing that I have not ended, but I cannot even get to the account to address them. I have since listed It on e bay. I do want my account straightened out though, since I will never pay the charges the site claims I owe do to the sites bs.

Last edited by Iflyglow; 08-16-2013 at 07:37 AM.