RCU Forums - View Single Post - What do you think of the new site
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 09:55 PM
Jetdesign
My Feedback: (8)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am growing to dislike change as much as the next guy. I guess it is inevitable with change. With that being said, there were some things that seemed awkward or hard to navigate at first. It took all of 15min to go through some settings, send in a friendly trouble ticket, and be on my way to using the site with the new format.

There are stil things to learn and some bugs to be worked out, but I appreciate progress and the time and effort it takes to make progress happen.

Personally I like some of the new features regarding graphics/picture uploads. They seem easier to see or make full size or full screen. They are also easier to get into a post, and you get to see the pics in the post before you hit send.

My home screen looks a little odd, but I haven't put the effort in to find out why yet. I can live with it until I get through this God Forsaken project at work that's requiring 75+ hrs/week to complete.

If something is not working for you, send in a trouble ticket or find a mod online. They are good guys who want to help and really want us to all enjoy this place as much as possible.

Hang in there!