RCU Forums - View Single Post - new format
Thread: new format
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 10:36 PM
BIGMIG

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=Panther F;11587497]It HAD to be upgraded Bill. You yourself have been around long enough to know there is always going to be a change, nothing stays the same.

It's a free forum that we pay NOTHING for so get used to it or be like BIGMIG and leave a few times! LOL

Panther F...............I find this comment from you not a surprise at all.You have always been a wise ass on this forum and suspect that will never change.You are more of a troll than a participating member.

I have one post here in the war room now on page three that has had to date ( 38,188 views ).This one post has most likely done more to interest new members and others than the total of anything combined you have ever posted here on RCU........end of reply to you wise guy.

I have nothing against improvement................Is this an improvement..??

Anyone want to do an honest poll on the subject.

Like i said in other posts i mostly drop in to have a look and leave.Don't bother to log in.I had a lot of fun on here in the past building my projects and posting a lot of them.I got a lot of help here on different things at times..........and i did try to offer some in return at times.I still have a lot of my tanks...but most likely will not be doing much with them in the future.

For those of us who have hung around the tank forum as long as we have it is clear most of us liked it the way it was.For the new guys who might become new members they will see it as it is now and will not know how it was in the past.So all i can say to them is have fun and injoy.

BIGMIG