RCU Forums - View Single Post - Compatability of RX's
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 03:00 PM
A.T.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=JerryStebbins;11595557] Do you have a list of Receivers that are compatable with the Aurora 9 Transmitter?
There are many claiming "compatability" withseveral old, and new radios, and I wondered if you have tested their claims? Jer[
/QUOTE]
Please refer to the Hitec homepage:
Aircraft Receivers & Modules

There is only one known after market receiver on offer at present being an 8 ch from same manufacturer
who produced earlier 5 & 8 channel after market receivers.
The software designer did say they would send one in for testing, but have had no word thereon.
Still relatively new, a number of posts advise caution when using them at present: e.g.
" Warning: Servos should in no circumstances be plugged directly into the CPPM and RSSI outputs.
Doing so will inevitably result in the servos over heating and potentially failing. "
This is the first I have read of this , and the servo that was causing mys issue was plugged into port 1 and I have another
servo plugged into port 2. Kind of confused,
Thought the receiver was essentially plug and play after the it was bound to the receiver."

The price of Hitec combos are very low and must be a detraction to others trying to produce
receivers which will work with Hitec AFHSS system.

Alan T.
Alan's Hobby, Model & RC FAQ Web Links