RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hobbyking service
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013, 06:53 AM
flyinwalenda
My Feedback: (5)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by on_your_six
Who does not have the ability to take video these days. If you don't own a cell phone, a web cam, or a camera with video, then you know someone who does. Do you expect Hobby King (or any supplier for that matter) to just mail you a new part without at least some proof that the old one is bad? They don't know what you have done to the product. They don't know you by anything but the order you placed. You need to respond with the order number and some proof. I don't think that is unreasonable from any supplier.

I have had generally good luck with Hobby King... I know and admit that others have not had such good luck. I will put their NanoTech batteries against any ones.
One place is called Horizon Hobby as well as others. It's called customer service and troubleshooting. Horizon has sent replacement electronic parts after a simple discussion....no pictures, no videos, . In the worst case they would give you an rma to send suspect part back to be repaired/replaced and sent back to you. The OP already did the troubleshooting and determined the esc was faulty. What are pictures or videos going to prove in this case? I remember when dealing with Leaders and one time they forgot to pack an item in the order and they asked for a picture of the box to show it wasn't in there? I took the picture and and they sent the missing item but the picture didn't really "prove" anything.

Last edited by flyinwalenda; 08-28-2013 at 06:56 AM.