RCU Forums - View Single Post - Do I need my CG back further
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2013, 04:40 AM
learn2turn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by danamania
Good stuff above Ken! If you can at all see some way to get free on 9/21 or 22, and can make the drive, friendly reminder that there is a pattern contest in Endicott NY (just west of Binghamton). I do recall from other threads that this may not be realistic given family, etc., however you would be able to pick a lot of brains and possibly have a great day. Cheers!
Thanks for the invite as I know I could get away at least a weekend if it wasn't ski season but I'd like to get a bit more practice in so maybe next season. I'd like to at least learn all the moves in the Sportsman pattern sequence.

I thought I read something about an event in NY state this past spring that was for novice pattern. It sound almost as much like practice/training as competition. When I read about it, I was hoping it would happen again next year. But now I can't find it. Maybe it was the 401 to 402 events in Endicott but I did look it up and thought the location was a bit further east and south. Could be I'm just not remembering it right. If there was an event like that next spring, I'd definitely go if I was free that weekend.

-Ken aka l2t