RCU Forums - View Single Post - Pilot kits
Thread: Pilot kits
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 02:26 AM
thalis69

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Doug,
You mentioned Indy R/C in a previous post,regarding WORLD ENGINES.I remember visiting the premises of Indy R/C back in 1999,when I visited USA for the first time.
Two distinctive things come into my mind:the LION arf series and ASP-GMS-Tartan engines they were promoting by ISC International,probably a sister company.
LION arfs had the same covering as EZ arfs had.I don't know if OK MODEL CO has a relation to these series,or the new engines cack then had to do with WORLD ENGINES.
I spent 2 hours! inside that store and I was so disappointed when in a visit in 2001 I found it closed (HORIZON had bought the company).
The certain conclusion is that each company and many individuals have added something to our hobby.Personally,I try to watch the new trends and products the industry has to offer.
For example,the 2.4 radios or even the boom in electric arfs certainly have something positive to present and they have come to stay.But I also feel that there is a missing link that
a fellow true modeler understands when he or she has to fix a broken fuse or wing for example.
Three more kits are presented today from the main list.TWIN ACE and SUPRA series.The late are from catalogue #20.
Have a nice weekend,
Socrates
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	TWIN ACE.jpg
Views:	7060
Size:	414.4 KB
ID:	1925144   Click image for larger version

Name:	SUPRA.jpg
Views:	7246
Size:	387.5 KB
ID:	1925146