RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jeti-duplex-ds-16-2.4-ghz
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 09:40 AM
Jeti USA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HarryC
I went to a shop to try the Jeti a year ago, thinking I would buy one. Within a few seconds of holding it I put it down and walked away. The design of the trims buttons is, imo, useless. Some people are ok with them, some are not, so you really ought to go to a shop and try it for yourself before committing to buy. If you are ok with them then that is fine, but you wouldn’t want to mail order it and then discover they don’t work for you. Even Jeti retailers acknowledge the design is a real problem and Ilja Grum has come up with an after-market add-on to make the trims more useable.
http://www.grumania.com/xtcommerce/Radio/battery/JETI-products/JETI-transmitters/SILVER-EDITION-G-TRIM::624.html
Just think about that, it's all in your head. I personally like having all trim buttons in one space. Beats the "standard", meaning searching around the whole radio for trims. Also for there are 2 additional features.

And if you need that much trim very fast, there must be other problem.

Cross Assigning of the Trims: Put them anywhere you like, assign trim for elevator on opposite side of the radio

Auto Trim: Use your gimbal stick for trimming and using any switch transfer setting to the trim. Works like a charm.

Zb