RCU Forums - View Single Post - BVM soon to release a new F16 PNP
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 10:16 AM
P. Richards
My Feedback: (3)

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by gunradd
This last weekend at monster planes I got to see BVMs new F16. What a great flying plane. Was very light and well built. Looked to be 1/6 scale and was powered with a cheeta and it had more then enough power with it. The high alpha passes where very slow and stable. The F16 also did knife edge pretty well. The gear was stout with good dampening. The air valve's where under the nose cone and easy to get to so you could swing the gear with out turning power on just be pushing the valve's in the nose.

The plane is still a work in progress but as is was very impressive. The nav lights come pre installed and its truly add your turbine and receiver and go fly. I am sure allot more info will be out soon on it. But its nice to see a new airframe from BVM. Like all their planes they are testing everything and putting it through its paces before releasing it to the open market.

Dustin had the lower fins for it but left them off for the grass runway. Also was nice seeing the gear doors and gear work every time perfect on an F16. The gear doors on an F16 can be a pain and they worked great.
I have video of this F-16 but I think another company is making it. They flew it a lot, the guy who brought it was an American who actually lives in China and oversees quality control in the Chinese factory. I wonder if he connected with BV at Best In the West...

P. Richards aka SwatTeam