RCU Forums - View Single Post - Jeti-duplex-ds-16-2.4-ghz
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 12:23 PM
rcjets_63
My Feedback: (4)

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

The radio binding procedure is essentially the same as the JR/Spektrum procedure. Just plug the bind plug into the receiver (with any telemetry sensors connected) switch on the receiver, and select bind in the transmitter menu.

I'm not sure what you mean by the RF set-up but I'm guessing you are referring to the fail-safe vs hold. You can set up each channel individually to go to a preset position or hold at the last position. I used fail-safe for everything essentially because that is what I'm used to doing.

Receiver-wise, I bought two of the R5L (full range) receivers for my Habu and T-28 and I used these for initial testing and learning the programming. I also have a EX R7, a EX R14, and a Central Box 200. I expect to use the EX R14 as the standard receiver for most of my jets; I may use the Central Box for the big Gripen or the B-58. The Central Box requires a couple of satellite receivers and I'll buy two of the RSat remote receivers ($49 each) or the R5L's.

As for the trims (which are being debated above), I have the Grum trim stick and it works great.

Regards,

Jim

Last edited by rcjets_63; 10-28-2013 at 12:42 PM.