RCU Forums - View Single Post - ML Boatworks now has a new website and domain name! I need your help!
Old 10-29-2013, 06:26 PM
cybercrxt
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ML Boatworks now has a new website and domain name! I need your help!

Hi Everyone,

I know this is a little off topic and hopefully is not in any violation of RC Universe rules, but everyone here has known me and my business for quite some time, and I need your help! As some may have known, my old website over the last couple of years was www.ml-boatworks.com. As of today, a total new website, and domain name are in effect! The new website is www.mlboatworksrc.com. The help I am needing, is if anyone who would, just click on the www.mlboatworksrc.com link, as many times as they want to help Google push the site up the list, and help drown out the old web domain over time. This is going to be a long and probably slow process to get the new domain where boaters outside of our small community can find the new site. I thank you so much for your help, and your incredible support for my boating products!

With that out of the way, I would like to personally thank fellow rc boater, and my website builder, Todd Fleury of Funkwerksdesign.com. Over the last couple months he has put together the new website. Once you see it, you will realize how clean and easy to use it is. With his continued help, we are going to fine tune the wording, and finish adding the rest of my kit lineup in the coming weeks. I am now the weak link in the chain as I have a lot of learning to do to continue adding items! haha. My goal was to have this up and running, at least in a minimal form by the end of this month as I am losing my old website/ domain on October 31. Needless to say, Todd went well beyond the minimum. Its amazing and I could not be happier!!!

Thanks so much Todd!

Mike Luszcz
www.mlboatworksrc.com

Last edited by cybercrxt; 10-29-2013 at 06:30 PM.