RCU Forums - View Single Post - Best transmitter system - 2,4 Ghz.
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 12:28 PM
Falcon 64

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ash 26
All I can say to you is that M-Link has been working flawless for me since it has come out in large scale gliders jets and big petrol models with my P4000 and the Royal pro no need for power boxes with the Pro Rx I have been looking at many other systems over the last few years but have come to the conclusion that it works for me and my moto is if it works why change in the new year I will be getting my new Profi TX and am very confident that I will be very happy customer as it has never let me down in the last 35 y
just my opinion

Andy
You start whith all I couldn`t say, I`ll do ditto after you.
All I can say, I have to be convinced.. I`m NOT experienced whith my M-Link yet, but will hopefully get there.
I do big gliders yes, the next up is infact the biggest ASK 21 ever seen, and I`ll get there.

But this is jets.. We won`t ever feel a need for a homing device, at least not in jets, voted ok.....Then this sorts out in the start if this thread, and it`s ON topic.
What really is the best signature, the upper most signal to NEVER LET YOU DOWN? Ever.... This is the meaning of this thread..

Think about what you have invested in that plane infront of you, think about, is EVERYTHING ok..?
Do you have the slightest question about anything in this matter?

If you do, post it here!..

Last edited by Falcon 64; 11-23-2013 at 12:35 PM. Reason: add