RCU Forums - View Single Post - E-flite Hawker Hurricane !!!
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2013, 10:35 PM
mad web tv scientist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

MISSION ACOMPLISHED!

Horizon Hobby's beautiful and very scale like Hawker Hurricane model fighter plane has just demonstrated that its flying performance is second to none with its revolutionary new high tech AR635 receiver installed!

Maiden flight was flown in a gusty 21 MPH wind yesterday and as advertised, the stability and ease of control was really great! Sorry about all the excitement, but the truth must told about this fabulous combination.

The day before she demonstrated the ability to hold a straight course in a cross wind like nothing I've ever seen before. I will save some information for later about trim adjustments that helped to provide very nice ROG performance on black top as well as on some otherwise troublesome grass. At the moment there is simply no way I can overstate how great this killer Hurricane is.

Better sign off for now before I explode from sheer excitement.

Out.

FIGHTERS - AVIATION'S ULTIMATE CALL TO GLORY, HONOR, AND IMMORTALITY (Rom. 2)
__________________________________________________ _______________

Spitfire Brotherhood (All Spitfires Welcome) #64 - Post #407 - Battle of Britain & Winston Churchill relevancy to modeling - http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/fb.asp?m=11007416 PLEASE SEE POST 852 (Page # 35) on Spit thread for FANTASTIC INFO. See why we fight - www.goodfight.com
__________________________________________________ ________________
The following URL brings up the most concise, non-technical (with technical references) discussion about the revolutionary THORIUM PLASMA BATTERY technology I have found on the web. ENJOY! Oh what fun we are going to have in the future of flight!
http://www.ecocarforum.com/ev-forums...t_a_recha.html

''mad thorium batteries or mad thorium" typed in Yahoo and/or Google can still bring up some great information about thorium plasma batteries that demonstrates a value of fighters as a good way to introduce advanced science technology.

Last edited by mad web tv scientist; 11-26-2013 at 05:51 PM.