RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hunting feral pigs by RC plane !
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 04:48 PM
Widget
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Who says hunting the destructive split-hoof, large fanged vermin by Drone isn't the 'New Traditional'? After all, once upon a time not so long ago, using a 'telescopic sight device', i.e. a 'scope', was looked at as non-traditional, and also as an 'unfair' advantage sure to wipe out all known deer populations. Like this drone technology, I think its going to lead to some pretty cool inventions/technology, though always, and I mean ALWAYS count on the Idiot Syndrome, whereas someone will always use the good stuff in life for the selfish bad... Like Init4fun said, setting traps in the 'blind' meant you caught anything that happened to walk into the trap. Personally, I am highly impressed with people that use their God given noggin parts to think this kind of stuff up! After all, if the US Government had invented this thing, it would not only still be 'in development', but cost more than all our home's values put together... Now, the real reason I wrote was to get the Thread headed in the right direction, and that is, just WHAT plane is the guy using for his 'Drone'? And if no one knows, what would all ya'll think would make the best/safest plane to haul your $10,000 Thermal Imaging device around on? Through the years, and since I fly off my own country grass strip, I have always had a Hobbico Hobbistar ARF (#3 currently) in my hanger, modified with large flaps and tail-dragger configuration with a 1.20 4 stroke that I feel safe mounting everything from my best set of floats to an expensive camera, so what say you guys?