RCU Forums - View Single Post - New Panzer IV Lower Hull fro Asiatam and Metal Hetzer Tracks
Old 12-17-2013, 12:27 AM
philipat

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Imex-Erik
Unfortunately the metal P4 chassis will have to wait from us. We have so much on the table it wouldnt make sense atm to delay current plans to get out a metal chassis.
Does this mean that IMEX will not be getting this hull for a few more shipments? Or, that Taigen hasn't produced it yet? I'm interpreting "from us" to be IMEX and Taigen synomously. And, I think I read somewhere that the metal hull on mmodell.de isn't a Taigen product.

As for the road wheels and tires, those will be incoming around the 23rd or 26th. They were supposed to be on the last order
The return rollers will have rubber tires as well (99% sure here, I did not get my sample, but I do have pictures)
Any idea if these will have ball bearings in the road wheels?

I will check on the Ausf F/G idler wheels and sprockets later.
As for the metal barrel and muzzle brake I already have those, they are part number TAG120177. They just get bought as soon as they come in

The P4 is one of my favorite models, I haven't forgot about it, I just have a few bigger projects on the burner. I will see what I can do you for you guys after the Xmas hype has passed here at IMEX.
I checked Artistic Hobbies and they have the idler wheels and sprockets. So, they're here. Good to know about the barrel and muzzle brake. I'll keep an eye on future shipments. Those support airsoft, right?