RCU Forums - View Single Post - Contest Director and problem flyer
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013, 09:16 AM
HoundDog
My Feedback: (49)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=loopdeeloop;11693041]How about posting a few that you've seen.
OK How about an x club president (now board member) trying to get his YS to pop while Under the shelter not tied down and the present Vice Presedent and good buddy says hey (Name with held) U can't start that here on the (set up) tables. Answer by (Name withheld) OH I'm trying it to draw fuel and pop. But nothing was said or done when he continued for another few minutes to make it POP..... Granted we all break (BEND) the RULES now and then but there are those that take it to the EXTREAM. That's just one of the lateest examples. All I'm saying and we all know it some people are more exempt than others and that's so wrong. Our Safty coloum in the club news letter is almost word for word every month. Fly out further, don't cross the dead line, don't arm (connect the Lypo) in the pits .... ect ect ect.
all I'm saying is we shouldn't have to have this discussions like this but it keeps poping it's ugly head 2 or 3 times a year.
Again NUFF SAID sorry for the rant but someone asked. anyway MERRY CHRISTmas Hope ya all got what ya asked Santa (Mrs., Kids. Gran Kids) for.