RCU Forums - View Single Post - P-38 Lightning Brotherhood
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 12:47 AM
70 ragtop
My Feedback: (23)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default P-38 Lightning Brotherhood

Welcome to the P-38Lightning Brotherhood

The P-38 has always been one of the most impressive, elusive, and challenging planes to model. I say impressive for obvious reasons, elusive as you don’t see to many, and when you do everyone stops to watch, and challenging because while it is a great plane to fly when everything is working correctly, they can be very unforgiving, and a bear if you loose an engine

I would like to start a group for the discussion of all things related to the P-38. Open to everything from small electrics, to the biggest gassers. Kits, ARF's or scratchbuild, gas, nitro, or electric, all are welcome. If your plane is complete, please share pictures, a give a brief description of your plane(s). If you’re still building, repairing, owned one in the past, or are flying one on a regular basis, please share your experiences, and don't forget, we all like pictures

To join please PM me, or post that would like to join, and you will be assigned a number. I will do my best to maintain the list in posting #2 and keep it up to date on a regular basis.

Lets keep it light hearted, informative, and fun

Welcome Aboard!

Mike Greathouse
P-38 Lightning Brotherhood #1
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	425px-Lockheed_P-38_Lightning_3-view_svg.png
Views:	9819
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	1954490  

Last edited by 70 ragtop; 01-05-2014 at 01:00 AM.