RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Parkzone Radian Coalition ~TPRC~
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 08:22 AM
SushiHunter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DieHarder
LOL!! No fires in fireplaces out in CA?
Not all of CA but one of the places which can't burn is in the area where I live. They have people looking around at night for smoke coming out of Chimney's and if they find one, they issue them a ticket. Some people I know who go around this law/rule remove/disable their home's heater system to where the only source of heating is through the use of a wood burning stove/fireplace. In that situation, they are the only one's allowed to burn. This is why on Christmas there is a local tv station that plays a video of a fireplace being operated. I think it's a four hour video, non-stop, even includes showing someone's hand using a poker on it every so often to give it that "real" look. So people will turn on the tv during Christmas morning and turn their tv into a "live" fireplace for four hours.

So you mention sitting in a chair while flying your Radian. Is it one of those portable outdoor folding chairs? I'm thinking of getting one of those big enough to where I can rest my head on a headrest so my neck doesn't hurt so much.

Last edited by SushiHunter; 01-08-2014 at 08:28 AM.