RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Parkzone Radian Coalition ~TPRC~
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 11:39 AM
DieHarder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That's burning law seems pretty ridiculous. Must be because of all the wild fires out there, or something... Here, you can burn anything you want inside or out (Except house heating wood burning stoves are getting kinda rare, and it only really goes over well if your "Grandfathered in". Outside, you can have any sized campfire up to 4' in diameter. Any larger and you go down to the township offices and get a free burning permit for any size, as long as it stays on your lot. We had to do that when we burned all the pine stumps that were pulled out of our yard. The pile was approximately 25' diameter and 25-30' high. It was quite the awesome blaze!

Yeah on the chair. Like if you have a nice patio set, you can take one of the chairs out to your field or wherever you fly. Otherwise they make a lot of nice adjustable folding chairs with headrests. Kinda like a sun tanning chair... If I used one, I'd have the back pretty straight up so I wouldn't be looking so much right into the sun, know what I mean?